Welcome to Clarks Beach Golf Course
This golf course is situated on the shore of the Manukau Harbour. Pohutakawa lined fairways make a brilliant display in the summer months. Easy walking, does not equate to easy golf – the golf holes and pin placements can be very deceptive. Add a breeze or a strong wind, and club selection becomes an important part of your golf game.
Voted in the top ten Country courses in New Zealand-by Metro Magazine. Clarks Beach Golf Club Open Tournaments on holiday weekends are well famed for their half way stops that have fresh flounder fillets on the menu, locally caught and enjoyed by all.
Directions: Forty minutes from Auckland International Airport or 15 minutes from Papakura.
Membership is now open:
- Full Playing Membership $690.00 for 12 months from when you join.
- No joining fee at present (usually $100.00).
- Six month membership also available.
- Nine hole membership - mens and ladies - $350.00 for 12 months.
- Junior and Student membership.
- Green Fees $30.00 Affiliated - $45.00 Non Affiliated - 9 Holes $25 both categories.
- Golf Carts available for hire $35.
- Twilight on Saturdays (during summer months) 3pm-5pm- no bookings required
- Winter Twilight on Saturdays - 1pm-3pm - no bookings required
- Club Day for Men - Sunday- 7.30-11am. (Times may vary according to Club competitions.)
- Corporate Golf available- contact the Office for details.
- Apply online here.